iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

He had a chainsaw in his pants

Started by Jeff, February 24, 2011, 12:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

Well, that's..........sorry still trying to come up with a word here.  Can't help but say though, down my britches is the last place I'd want a chainsaw  ::)

doctorb

While the thought of a chainsaw down your pants is ..... overwhelming, don't let this guy's other decisions go by without mention.  In broad daylight he climbed a tree as part of his escape.  Must have used it to get over a fence.  He dove head first into a narrow creek.  It looks like winter wherever this happened!  Was he going to outswim his persuers?  That dive alone could have mamed him!  What a lugnut!  He must 1) not have any friends that own chainsaws, 2)not have any friends, and 3) have nothing to lose in his pants.  Does Echo make good chainsaws?  How was his choice?
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

bugdust

Should have at least tried for a Stihl!
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

metalspinner

QuoteShould have at least tried for a Stihl

That was my first thought! :D :D

Why would you climb a tree to escape somebody with a chainsaw?!? :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

SwampDonkey

You guys said before that you wouldn't lend anyone a gas motorized power tool, so he had no choice. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

When they release his name, I'll check it against our member list.  ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

Quote from: isawlogs on February 24, 2011, 02:39:34 PM
  He needs his meds modified .  ::)

Sounds to me like he 'prolly had some other habit that the saw was gonna pay for  :-\

Desperate men do desperate things.

Did you know that saw spelled backwards is was?

I just saw 'dat 'dere and had a little chuckle to myself...right out loud  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

SwampDonkey

Isn't there a thread already on "easily entertained"?  ;D

I don't know what it is the last couple days: bad weather, higher fuel costs, higher taxes, or no work, but sure is hard to keep up with all the postings. :D :D :D R0LFLMA0.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

I was just thinking about that fool diving into that crick. Sometimes they just need cull themselves out of the herd  :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Warbird

Quote from: Jeff on February 24, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

LOL LOL

WDH

He might have been needing a saw to work up the nerve to post in the Chainsaw Board :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

Quote from: Jeff on February 24, 2011, 04:39:50 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Coon

When he climbed up that tree they shoulda just cut him outta it.   :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

paul case

just another sad story that proves that natural selection is not working. ;D  pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

red oaks lumber

the female store clerk asked him if that was a chainsaw in his pants or was he just happy to see her.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

DR_Buck

His name is Anthony Black  21 years old and it took place in Chickasha Oklahoma
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Meadows Miller

Prob though he was going to make his fortune as a firewood cutter  ;) all he needed was the saw n had no cash  I wonder what he was gonna do for fuel n oil  ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

paul case

there are a lot of people, yes even in oklahoma, that arent ''right''.   pc
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

doctorb

paul-

I disagree with your post about natural selection.  Remember, they chased him and made him abandon the chainsaw.  In true natural selection he would have sucessfully stolen the chainsaw, used it, and met his end through some stupid act, preventing his genes from further dissemination.  Or, on the other hand, he could have negated natural selection by continuing to store the chainsaw in his pants, which would be another method of preventing his genes from propagating.  So the problem, just like in nature, is that we interfered with the process of natural selection. If we had only let the story play itself out......:D ;D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

metalspinner

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

paul case

Quote from: doctorb on February 25, 2011, 10:37:26 AM
paul-

I disagree with your post about natural selection.  Remember, they chased him and made him abandon the chainsaw.  In true natural selection he would have sucessfully stolen the chainsaw, used it, and met his end through some stupid act, preventing his genes from further dissemination.  Or, on the other hand, he could have negated natural selection by continuing to store the chainsaw in his pants, which would be another method of preventing his genes from propagating.  So the problem, just like in nature, is that we interfered with the process of natural selection. If we had only let the story play itself out......:D ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D  pc
pc

Meadows Miller

Gday

The natural selection case is void I reckon  ;) Alot of Girls these days seem to fall over themselves chasing dumb butt no hopers like him to procreate with any way  :) :) ??? ::) :P   ;)  :D :D

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

customsawyer

Quote from: doctorb on February 25, 2011, 10:37:26 AM
paul-

You hit the nail on the head with that. Now I think some one needs to knock this guy in the head.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!