iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Getting Ready For SAWLEX 2007!!

Started by Jeff, May 14, 2007, 08:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well, we just tested the webcam set up for Sawlex and it runs perfect. I've got my laundry in the washer, my bag is sitting out ready to be packed and we got a spare for the flatbed in the truck along with other tools in preparation for hauling the big redwood table.  Tammy and I will be leaving here early Wednesday morning.

Can we get a head count here on who thinks they will be there?  8)    Its almost time!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

We got our badges in the mail today  8) 8)  Dad, Zach and I are leaving here early Thursday and should get there the same evening.  Fourteen hours and 53 minutes according to Google.  Zach is a bit concerned about being away from Mommy for a whole four days or should I say Mommy is worried about Zach being away from her for that long  ::)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Tom

I've got one and Gael's got one. ;D  So, we'll bring two.

KGNC

I'll be there Saturday with my boys and dad. Should be a fun day. 
Just got our tickets in the mail today.  My oldest saw on the ticket under his name it said "BUYER". I think he is taking that a bit to seriously.  ;)

Ivey

Me, and Donna will be there. Can hardly wait to me the folks I been getting me education from. ;)
Logmaster LM-4 , New Holland 4x4 w/FEL , Ford L-9000 tandem w/ prentice TS-33 loader, Nyle L200M, Cook's 4" board edger, John Deere 310se backhoe w/ forks

scsmith42

I'm driving down Thursday, and headed back home Saturday AM.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Don K

I'm leaving Thur. morning and coming home Sun. 8 hr. drive for me. 
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

joelmar10

Yet another wannabe problem.  I wannabe there!  Have fun y'all!!!!
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

RMay

Me and Sam my brother in- law will be there ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Greg Cook

Still won't know if I can make it until late Thurday or early Friday. Looks like several hours to drive, but can I just buy a pass once I get there?
I've put off pre-buying 'cause that's a sure way to ruin my chances of geting to go. If it works out, it'll be me and my best friend.
"Ain't it GOOD to be alive and be in TENNESSEE!" Charlie Daniels

chet

A nudder adventure I'm gonna miss.  :'(  :(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

wwsjr

I will be there Thu afternoon to help you setup if everything goes OK. Staying at Super 8 in Newberry. Going home Sunday. About 8 hr drive for me.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Tom_in_Mo.

We have the trucks loaded now and will be leaving shortly. I only have one bag. I may need help carrying it to the motel, for a 18 wheeler is hauling it. :D

Raider Bill

Looks like Metal Spinner and I will be there sometime Friday through Saturday.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Tammy and I have the redwood table top on the trailer. We did it by ourselves.  Glad she's tough. Me, I have some strange pains from the ordeal but I'm sure they will clear up. :D I'm waiting for the son to show up tonight before we load the base. If he don't show, HE will have some strange pains. :D

metalspinner

8) 8) 8)

Getting the oil changed today for the drive.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

TravisP

should be there me and my Father saterday at least if I can't get off friday.we don't need to pre order tickets do we
Learning to saw and loving it

Jeff

TravisP, nope, you dont have to pre-order tickets. They will have no problem taking your money when you get there. :D

Tammy and I came up with a little give away for those that come by the forum meeting spot, at least for the first 250 people that is. :)   We took a chunk of the redwood end cuts we has brought home, sawed it into 2.5 inch thick pieces, then broke those into chunks. We made little cards to go with them to tell about the tree they came from on the front, and the forum web address and all of our sponsors on the back.

Raider Bill

Jeff,
Are ya'll going to have hats available?

Jeff

Yep, Tammy is bringing her stash. You gotta negotiate with her. :D

Raider Bill

Negotiations with Women historically end badly for me. ::)

Jeff

Thats not good, cause in this case, I'm da one that gets the thumpin. :D

ADAMINMO

I'll be leaving Wednesday about noon.Drive as far as we can and call it a day.Then pick up again Thursday and show up about noon or so.I'm looking forward to this show!!!!Can't wait. Hopefully Tom has a story or two I can listen in on.See ya'll there.

Furby

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

farmerdoug

Furby,

I'll second that. ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Thank You Sponsors!