iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Summer Closeouts and More from Bailey’s

Started by KC, September 24, 2008, 08:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

As always we want to give you the head's up on our latest closeouts and hot deals. We've got a few Husky 326LDx trimmers left at an unbeatable price, but they won't last long. And the very popular Brush Grubber is now available in a larger industrial version at a low introductory price. The Lucas Mill Road Show still has four more stops for those who want to see this unique milling machine up close and personal. Just click the link to see all this and more: http://www.baileysonline.com/newsletter/2008/09/

Tim L

I just bought a chain grinder from Baileys because I liked my neighbors so much . When it arrived it came without instructions and 2 grinding wheels . I kind of got the run around via e-mail so I called the 800 # and spoke to a woman named Angie . She was very helpful and said she would e-mail instuctions and send the wheels . So I guess alls well . I will continue to deal with Baileys because Angie went out of her way to help me . I understand things happen, but it's how your treated when things happen that makes the difference . I'll let everyone know how it turned out but I have faith that Baileys will deliver.
Do the best you can and don't look back

Tim L

Baileys delivered the goods !  They sent wheels and instructions at no charge . The original person I dealt with even wrote an apology for the mis-understanding . My opinion is still the same, Baileys is a first rate company to do business with .
Do the best you can and don't look back

Thank You Sponsors!