iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another GREAT Log Rite Tool!

Started by Kirk_Allen, October 09, 2005, 08:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

Pigman, there was nothing new in the carport this day.  I checked it three times this afternoon and the last was just before Kirk called here and did not leave a message, about dark our time. :'(

This is beginning to remind me of the old time game of: who's got the button?

Or, in this case what do the buttons look like that were sent to Jeff?

I would just about bet dollars to donut holes Tammi and Kevin are having a good amount chuckling over all of this fuss about the axe?

I do also hope that they are high and dry with all of the rain falling in their neighborhood.
Frank Pender

Furby

Frank_Pender

That is what I am beginning to think as well, Furby. :'(
Frank Pender

pigman

Delivered on:  Oct 18, 2005 4:31 P.M.   

Delivered to:   DALLAS, OR, US   
Shipped or Billed on:  Oct 11, 2005 

Weight:  13.00 Lbs 
I wonder whose carport got Frank"s package. :-\
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Frank_Pender

Pigman, I am going to up to the carport right this minute and take another look see.  UPS might of hidden it under Merecedes 450 and I missed it completely. :D

Yep, I missed the DanG thing.  It was not in front of the 450, but the Towne Car. 

It is here!  It is here!

I will not be able to use it though.   With all those fine looking signitures all over the handle how in the world could anyone take such a beauty to the brush for pounding wedges.  I will need another to loan out for testing to the cutters.

And, the new brochures: WOW!  They are fantastic.  Thank you both Tammi and Kevin. 
Frank Pender

Furby

They left a package by the "side door" here.
That door was boarded up! :o ::)

Kirk_Allen

Well Frank, in case you havent figured it out yet I will fill you in on a few things.

First and foremost, you have the FIRST axe from Log Rite.

I tried like mad to get it but BOTH Tammy and Kevin REFUSED to let me take it.  That being the case I just HAD to get you going by taking the photo of it and CLAIMING to have gotten the very prototype you asked for :D :D

Now, rest assured BOTH Kevin and Tammy thought this was a GREAT Idea.........................as did EVERYONE else at the show that weekend. 

When Kevin posted the tracking numbers and the first number showed up as having been processed in Illinois I coldnt resist to claim it was delivered to me instead of you.  :D :D

Now I fee kinda bad since you cant use the one we all signed marked 8) 8)

Sure glad you finally got one of those fine tools.  Any chance you got one of those fancy new log scales?  If not, guess what  :D :D

Frank_Pender

I can go to sleep now, know that my axe is home where it finally belongs. 8) 8) 8)

Thank you all that got to sign the handle:

Tamiam
Kevin
Captain
Buzz-Sawyer
John  BC (One letter I could not make out, sorry.)
Mtn. Jack
Ga Boy
Tom Averwater
Frank Pender

Kirk_Allen

Come on Frank, dont take it so hard.  I signed it too  ;D

Frank_Pender

You had better sleepl lightly, Kirk.   I have students all over this country.   I just say jump and they say how high. :D :D

I am also glad you all in the know have had a fun time, at my expense I might add.

I will have to get a couple more units here to put out for trial and error with these mean Northwest Fallers.  That is going to be the real test for the axe.

A real big thank you to Kevin and Tamiam for bringing my dream to reality.   I really believe that it will be a fine axe for fallers around here or anywhere, for that matter. 8)
Frank Pender

Frank_Pender

I do not see your signing, Kirk, honestly.  Taking another look, perhaps what I thought was Kevins signing was really a K  with something that looks like Allen.
:'(

I just tried to take the axe up to the master bedroom and Alice said, "NO way!"
Frank Pender

Kirk_Allen

I should have been a doctor :D  I signed it just below the axe head on the right side (blade to the right).  I signed it lenghtwise to the handle.  I dont expect ANYONE to be able to identify my signature :D

neslrite

I am glad to see that Frank got what he deserved ;D the axe ;D.

I did not sign the axe, so the K scribble is Kirk's.
I think for fun when ever I ship a tool to a FF member I will post the tracking# ::)
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Frank_Pender

I will be watching the tracking number for you and Tamiam this February. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

Kirk_Allen

Tom_Averwater

As the story unfolds ,  Frank gets what he had been waiting for.  Whew, Frank will probably have to take a couple of days off now .  Just wore him out thinking he was going to get axe number 2.  :D :D     Tom
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Pete J

Now about those brochures? Sure, Kevin did a pretty nice job. After all, he got some lessons from a pro, but did anyone notice a major typo on one of the pages? Luckily, I was able to proof read it and caught the error as soon as we got 1000's of them back from the printers. Doh!

Rumour has it that version 4 of the official LogRite brochure will be a collectors item. It should be the first one without errors.

neslrite

Frank,
Was there anything else in the box? ;D

Lucky you called before the trashman came ;)
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Thank You Sponsors!