iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Placed the order for My New LT-10 Today...can't wait to get it

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, February 08, 2010, 06:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Hello All

I recently sold my LT-25 because it was much more saw than I needed and I no longer desired to do on site cutting. It was truly a fantastic machine, but it was taking up too much room in my shop for the little bit I was using it. I decided to down size and get a mill just for my own personal use to feed my furniture business needs.

Well today I called down to Indy and placed an order with Woodmizer for a brand new LT-10 with the 10HP motor. Can't wait to get it. Already have a few new logs sitting at the building to run through it. I thank all the good folks on this forum for the posting they make as their feedback and advice were a great help in making the choice. In particular, I was truly inspired by young TY and his love of his LT-10 and enjoyed reading his posts over the past year.

In the near future I hope to start a thread on constructing log furniture and turning wood bowls as these are two activities I truly enjoy

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Busy Beaver Lumber

Will do magicman. That is a nice looking setup you run and you sure do tackle some big logs with that nice orange woodmizer mill you have there. Congrats on that nice looking forestry award you received. I am sure it was well deserved.

Good looking log splitter you have as well. I just bought the 35ton husky splitter from TSC before Christmas and love it, or at least I do now once I got past my initial dissaster with it. Bought it fully assembled and ready to run according to the salesman. Took it to my shop and split wood for about 20 minutes when the return hose shot off and promptly spewed 7 gallons of hydro fluid all over the floor. Thank God for lots of sawdust on hand that day. But TSC being the good company they are made good for lost fluid and even gave me a couple hundred pounds of speedy dry. Went over entire splitter and good thing I did because hose clamp at the other end of the return hose was lose as well. Works great now and Wish I had bought it years ago. I have punched right through some solid 40 inch diameter oak logs like they were balsa wood. Do you sell your firewood bundled? I have a twister firewood bundler and wind up getting 3 times more for a cord of wood sold bundled as I would if I sold it by the cord.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Thank You Sponsors!