iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Tractor Ride Thru our Vermont Woods

Started by g_man, December 10, 2015, 08:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g_man

Just for fun I made a video yesterday morning leaving the dooryard and heading thru our woods. After a while I turn onto a new tractor road I made late last summer so I would have a dry place to work for a change. Then past my logging site, and end at my little landing.

http://youtu.be/ZoCcp5o-jA8

gg

Mooseherder

Thanks for the ride!
I thoroughly enjoyed it.  You have a beautiful piece of property.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

DeerMeadowFarm

That was an awesome ride through the woods c_man! Where's all the rocks??? I wish my tractor roads were that level and rock free! Is your landing on another road completely or does it loop to your drive..?

Thanks for sharing!

Ljohnsaw

Thanks for the ride!  Beautiful property - how many acres do you have there?
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

g_man

Quote from: DeerMeadowFarm on December 10, 2015, 10:18:29 AM
That was an awesome ride through the woods c_man! Where's all the rocks??? I wish my tractor roads were that level and rock free! Is your landing on another road completely or does it loop to your drive..?

Thanks for sharing!

I think that the old timers must have done a good job picking the rocks in that section. It is the most level and rock free area we have and it is pretty much surrounded by rock walls. I made a loop with the tractor you could make the same trip on about 275 yards of the gravel road.

gg

coxy

nice I like your woods how many ac do you own  strange that there was no deer

sandsawmill14

nice looking woods :) quite a bit different from around here though  thanks for the tour :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

lopet

Even more different than up my way.   Thanks for the ride, never been on a bota. ;D
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Ed_K

Nice romp thru the woods, kept waiting for the big drop off.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!