iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ideas for a large family dining table - picture please!

Started by Ljohnsaw, August 17, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy88

Grizzly, thanks for the reply and information, yes I'd like to know where the sliders can be bought if it comes up in a conversation.   

As for the mistakes being mentioned, all woodworkers do that, and no I have no idea why, I do the same thing on things I built decades ago, some of the things I built long ago, I had to get rid of, just so I can't see them anymore, all I've ever seen were the mistakes I made, not the project itself, as stupid as that sounds.     

Grizzly

Randy, I figured out that my contacts up here won't help you much down there. But I did find this.

https://www.osbornewood.com/table-slides.aspx

I noticed one goes to 10ft opening.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

WDH

I buy table legs from Osborne.  They are a good outfit.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Grizzly

I learned where the slides for my table likely came from. Turns out it's from Pennsylvania.

Newswanger Wood Specialties, LLC
Rueben S. Newswanger

Not sure how much to post due to scammers grabbing info so if you'd like more contact info that can't be found on google let me know.

He advertises as much as 10 rail slides offering 11 leaf space but my friend says you can just double them up and gain a lot more if you like. The largest he's done is 23ft.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Randy88

Thanks Grizzly, I should have enough information.   

Thank You Sponsors!