iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

customer supplied pics

Started by tule peak timber, May 13, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tule peak timber

A couple pics of finished projects I've done this year so far. I just finished a beautiful winery and should have pics soon.These pics are customer provided and have their work involved also.Thanks all.......

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

WDH

You should be rightly PROUD.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wow! You should consider doing this for a living.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Larry

Impressive work and it gives me all kinds of inspiration.  I'm going to copy the edges of one of your tables when I get the right wood.

This picture was really interesting.  What is that round thing in the background?  I had a couple of ideas.....
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

DWyatt

Such an incredible amount of character in the slabs for the table in the 3rd picture. Absolutely beautiful work!

Don_Papenburg

Looks like the ceiling lamp
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Bruno of NH

Top shelve work as always  :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Dakota

Purdy, purdy purdy.  You are an inspiration ! 
Dave Rinker

69bronco

Stunning, as expected from you!!

thecfarm

I remember that long bar.
That all looks good. 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

reedco

you should see some of those bar tops and doors in real life!! impressive workmanship and vision.
Not many trees

reedco

Sorry about the grammer and etc.  Should use the preview option.
Not many trees

21incher

Wow amazing design, craftsmanship, and implementation. The only thing they skimped on is that set of garage doors. They should have had you make them a set of real doors. Thanks for sharing. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

samandothers

Wonderful work!  As always thank you for sharing your creations!

Andries

Beautiful work !
. . . and Marilyn's eyes followed me all around the room.  :D
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

blackfoot griz

Amazing!
Thank you for sharing!

smoked

Hobby woodworker/wood burner
If I screw something up, it is free heat next winter:-)

cbla

reelman65

75 Acres of hardwoods that i want to try to optimize for HW growth, health and habitat. Also interested in creating a few small stands of fruit/nut trees and sample of different native species

WDH

Andries, I always knew you was handsome :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jamesamd

All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

teakwood

Wow, you're a true master of woodworking and vision!
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

Thank You Sponsors!