iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood-Mizer LT20 Portable (aluminum from the '80s)

Started by MPWW, August 16, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPWW

Good day All!
I'm looking for a pic or diagram of the roller chain pattern for the height adjustment on this vintage wood-mizer.  The manual does not show a pic, and all the photos I've seen also do not show a good pic of just how the chain is routed around the sprockets...

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks -Ed

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

MPWW

Yes - I'm just 15 minutes away from their Hannibal NY location. They have the same documentation I have manuals and the such. No, good pic of the roller chain. It can't be very complicated. I know the length of the chain and I'm certain one or two attempts  will show me the right way...just looking for the quick answer!
Thanks.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

MPWW

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!