iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What happened ?

Started by stanwelch, June 12, 2015, 11:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stanwelch

Jeff did something happen with the forum site spacing?  On my iPad the Cooks sponsor tag on the left side does not have a logo only the words "Your source for portable sawmills, edgers, resaws,sharpeners,setters,bandsaw blades and sawmill parts" all in one line. This moves the rest of the page to the far right and messes up the page. Or, did I do something on my end. This is the only site that changed. ?????

Stan
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

WmFritz

I just logged on, Stan. Everything's normal for me.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

stanwelch

I logged in on my iPhone and on the PC and everything is ok.  When I log in on the mini ipad it is goofy.  The sponsor list on the left side is a little different on the ipad also.  I use the ipad the most for reading this forum and have not had any problems until today.  Last night it was ok.
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Hmmm, reminds me of the old joke:

Man goes to doctor, says "Doc, it hurts when I do this" while moving his arm around behind his back.

"What can I do about it, Doc?"

"Simple, don't do that!"

Herb

Thank You Sponsors!