iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Skin cancer

Started by rjwoelk, November 30, 2017, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

I had a spot on my nose 2 years ago. Removed at the doc. It came back.  So off to the plastic sturgon. Oops mean surgeon. My good wife always said my nose was too big. Got in the way with smoochin. Well it has a bump on the side now.   :D lacking feeling on the top which is supposed to come back may take a year. Hope i dont need to have it done again. The freezing coming out was very painfull. But after 4 hrs no pain . Now with winter coming on it gets cold fast. Need a beak warmer.  ;D

Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Savannahdan

Glad you posted this.  It's a reminder that I need to get an appointment with the dermatologist.  I've already had a few things removed even one on the side of my right jaw.  The plastic surgeon that did it didn't leave any scarring (or at least what I could see at that time).  I get a birthday card from them and invite for breast enhancement surgery.  I'm not sure medicare would pay for it. :D
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

samandothers

Hats and Sunscreen!

My wife had skin cancer removed on her arm...big ole chunck removed to get the 'margins'! 

Hope it heals quick and stays away!

Grizzly

rj, I let this thread go cause I wasn't sure about reading bout "sin" cancer ........ but now I git it.  ;D
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

trapper

I have had small pieces of skin cancer removed my forehead and ears.  they have not come back.  Wasn't smart enough to wear a hat the first year I retired.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Onthesauk

Had it done on my nose on Monday.  Took a big plug behind my ear to fill the hole.  Good doctor, little pain after.  Toughest thing is trying to keep everything dry for a week.

The office said it is the the most common surgery in the US of those of us over the age of 60.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

rjwoelk

Griz I did not see my mistook  till you mentioned it. But I just missed a k. Lol
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

tree-farmer

Had 2 areas frozen off nose at docs 2 weeks ago. Almost healed, hard not to scratch at it when healing.  Scottish-Irish ancestory has its pit falls (fair skin and freckles) I call it , clan  of the spotted people. Skin cancer seeks us out.
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

thecfarm

rjwowlk,that "k" can be added.
On the title line,sin cancer,go over to the right. There is a modify button. Click on to that you will will get the smileys and all.
There is other one on the lower right,but that one is just text.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

rjwoelk

Thanks . The day after, I was workin out at the barn, the horses were very suspecious of me till they smelled me then they were ok.

Grizzly

Interesting how animals are leary but then they smell you and all is well. We learned from foster children how important odours are.

So from what I'm reading this is common? Only known one other chap that had any issue like that and for him it was a growth. Anyway it's good to know that it's healing.

And I'm sorry everyone. My ma is a grammar Nazi and is still busy correcting us!  :D  And I guess old habits are showing.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Thank You Sponsors!