iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

first day back

Started by cutter88, May 13, 2013, 08:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutter88

today was our first day back logging since the start of march, the bush was fairly dry as long as we kept on the high ground... im still getten used to the new skidder its alot different then my old 664c but all in all it was a good first day back  :)
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

Timbercruiser

Glad your back up and running again thats good. We had a late spring up in the north here and the lakes wont be open for long weekend.  Good luck with skidding hope it goes good  :)

Kellster

Hi cutter88, Its Kellster, I start tree marking on Tuesday May 21 with Tembec. I am hoping for a June start cutting and skidding. It is nice if you can get started in May, the weather is cooler and its better for getting conditioned. That is a nice upgrade for you going from the 664 Clark to the 640 John Deere. Did you raise the log arch yet or still waiting on the machine shop. Alex bought the Honda Ridge Line, and I got a new Toyota Tundra double cab. I also bought a MS 660 Stihl chain saw, so I will have a new saw at start up. Good luck with the new machine, and stay safe.

cutter88

ill have to stop by and check out ur pick up soon.. my arch box is gonna get built next week but i gotta wait for a wet week or slow time to put it on, ull love the 660 there nice i just bought a new ms 461 this week i had some problems with the 640 this week all the pinion seals and the seal in the clutch pack for the park brake blew i guess from it sitting for 2 years but i got them all changed today arenstiens had all the seals :)
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

Thank You Sponsors!