iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Too much stuff

Started by Qweaver, April 17, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qweaver

I've spent the last three days building Lofts in my sheds.  Why?  Because I have too much stuff.  Where did all of this stuff come from?  To good to throw away...but no room to store.  So I'm sawing lumber and building lofts.  Sarah decrees that I can not build another shed, so I've got to make more space in the sheds that I have.  If I put a cost on what I have spent for all of this STUFF it would be scary.  So a few more loft building day are in my future.
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

Ford_man

Just jack it up and make it a 2 story, Be almost like  an additional shed. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Den Socling

No. Just take a roof off and build a skyscraper.  :D

Chuck White

Lofts are good.

I have a small shed 12x16 and even it needs a loft.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sawguy21

:D :D So does mine but the landlord and city might have issues with that.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

Too much stuff..... ::) ???
Must be a wife talking with words like that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

yukon cornelius

it doesn't matter how much room you can have, it always fills up with stuff. I have trouble getting rid of my stuff. I always end up needing it when its gone.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!