iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

planter pic added

Started by trapper, May 05, 2014, 10:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

got the idea on the forum but cant find it so don't know who to thank

I also wanted to post a picture of the finished planter with flowers in it but the upload said the file was too big and I need my daughter to get the card out of my phone which has less  pixels than the camera  My wife likes it.

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3225&pid=157458#top_display_media
couldnt get the second picture to load but here is a link
Poston thanks for the idea
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Jemclimber

Nice!!  Looks like box elder,  Acer negundo.  I think it was Poston that I saw make them, I copied his idea too.  He is very creative, I just wish I could sell everything for $300 like he seems to.  :D      He made a double planter with a seat in the middle that was very nice too.
lt15

backwoods sawyer

The conoe style planter is quite intrequing, next good WRC may just get planted.

These raised beds are made with WRC 4"x 24"x 16' and 4' wide, It does take a good log to mill these out of, both beds were milled from the same log. 

Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

Sixacresand

I have made three.  Thanks for post, Poston.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!