iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sheaths for timber framing chisels and slicks for sale

Started by Jim_Rogers, December 20, 2006, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

I've just created a new album and posted all the photos of all the sheaths we have for sale for chisels and slicks.

Here is a link to the price list:

Click here for link to price list.

And here is the link to the photo gallery:
Click here for link to sheath photo gallery.

These are nice leather sheaths and will protect your chisel or slick when not being used.

Jim Rogers
Vintage Tool NE
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Dave Shepard

Those are very nice Jim. I have been looking for rugged sheaths for awhile now. The sheaths that Jack and Dave where using at the workshop weren't up to the sharp chisels though, lots of holes for them to slide out of. :o I don't see  a sheath for my new Buck Bros. 4" slick though, it's a monster, the steel has to be 18" and with the right handle it will be over 40" long!

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jim_Rogers

I'm not sure if they make one that wide or not, I'll ask the guy I get them from next time I talk to him....

Happy holidays....

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Raphael

I think they make them, they call 'em axe sheaths.  :D
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

Dave Shepard

Yeah, I don't know how much I'll use this monster, but it is in sweet condition and was worth every penny, even if I hang it in the shop, or make the unknowing a little nervous. ;)

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thank You Sponsors!