Sponsors:

TF Work Shop - Clayton, WI - 9/5 to 9/9

Started by jander3, April 03, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jander3

September 5-9, 2018
Timber Frame Work Shop @ Silver Creek Springs
Clayton, WI

Work Shop Agenda is attached to this post.

Participants - 8 to 10
Class Fee - $500
Camping & Food - TBD

We will build and raise a small fame during this work shop, I am still working up the details as to which design will be used   There is an option for student purchase of the frame. If you have questions or want to be added to the roster, drop me a note at jon60anderson@gmail.com.

********************************************************************************************************************************

We have finalized the location for September's Timber Frame Class.  The class will be hosted at Silver Creek Springs located in Clayton, WI September 5-9, 2018 (10 miles south of Turtle Lake, WI).

The Creeky Wheel Bicycle Shop is located on the farm, the shop provides  full service bicycle repair, fat bike rental, and guided rides.  There are many gravel roads to explore along with state forest trails within a few miles of the farm.

Silver Creek Springs has a number of  rental options for camping on the property, including three camping sites and a Pop-up.    

I am working with our hosts to make available options for additional primitive camping and providing meals (sourced locally - organic.   The farm kitchen can accommodate vegan, gluten free, etc.).  

In the meantime, if you have any timber frame work shop questions, don't hesitate to ask.  Or if you would like additional information on Silver Creek Springs, feel free to reach out directly to our hosts via the farm website.

Thank You Sponsors!