iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hi thanks for adding me

Started by bluelippedcod, October 05, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluelippedcod

Hi I'm new to this forum, so would like to say hi to everyone. 
I do have a few questions I would like some help with, 1st I have a old 034 it doesn't say AV or Super on it but I assume its the same as AV with 46mm bore as Super has 48mm bore, without taking head of is there anyway I can confirm this, as I will soon be getting new set of rings.
My other question is I have loaded the pdf file for parts numbers but it will not give me oem numbers doe's anyone know were to get a more interactive site for me to put in parts wanted and have numbers with the said parts. Ie like a shop may have. hope this is not a handful.

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

ButchC

Hello and welcome.

You wont find online parts catalogs as Stihl actively ( or used to anyway?)  watches the cyber world for sites containing their parts catalogs, PDF files or links to them and has them taken down.   However you can find individual part numbers posted if you search via part you want and for what model saw,, but you likely knew that.  In my experience you dont save enough money buying genuine parts on line to be worth the bother, just go to a dealer.
Peterson JP swing mill
Morbark chipper
Shop built firewood processor
Case W11B
Many chainsaws, axes, hatchets,mauls,
Antique tractors and engines, machine shop,wife, dog,,,,,that's about it.

HolmenTree

Yes exactly as Butch says.
I order OEM Stihl parts from my dealer all the time and suprise my self how low in price some of these parts are, especially the older stock ones.
I can order 1 torx screw and they sort itand individually package it with a label for .50 cents. Complete fuel lines for $3, two bar studs same price. Order comes in days not weeks like other companies.
Service is their name :)
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

ButchC

Quote from: HolmenTree on October 08, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Service is their name :)
As my dealer likes to say, "you paid for good service when you bought the saw" ;)
Peterson JP swing mill
Morbark chipper
Shop built firewood processor
Case W11B
Many chainsaws, axes, hatchets,mauls,
Antique tractors and engines, machine shop,wife, dog,,,,,that's about it.

Thank You Sponsors!