iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Harvester head problem

Started by Osvaldas1991, December 12, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osvaldas1991

Hello i have problem with harvester head feed rollers. They all the time spining forward. And if i take off electric parts they still spining. Any ideas? 

DDW_OR

We will need the year, make, and model of the harvester.
"let the machines do the work"

Osvaldas1991

Its 8 wheel harvester tigercat h09 2006 with small thining head logmax 4000b.

bushmechanic

Sounds to me like you have something stuck in the spool for the feed rollers or something stuck in the pilot spool for that function. 

mike_belben

Agreed.  See if you have a little hole on the solenoid control coil ends to insert a little pin punch or scratch awl and shuttle the spool manually. 
Praise The Lord

Osvaldas1991

I will try tommorow look at spooler and will back if found problem. 

bushmechanic

I'm not sure if the 4000 is the same but here is a pick of the 5000 and the valve for the rollers is pictured.

I don't think that there are manual buttons on the feed rollers to test them but they are on the other valve in the center of those blue solenoids in the first pic. The feed roller solenoids can be seen in the second pic up from the junction box and too the right. There is something special about those too, something about an orfice comes to mind so be careful when disassembling and be sure not to mix them up. 

Osvaldas1991

It was spool, thank you for help. 

mike_belben

Looks like it was a hydraulic pilot spool to control the main bank?  Are they all like that?  

What type of center is the flow coming down the boom?
Praise The Lord

mike_belben

The little gold center spot on the blue spool coil end cap is a thread post then?  Thats where id normally see a manual pushbutton if there was one. 
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!