iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MO sawmill owners workshop and open house WM MO

Started by paul case, August 23, 2012, 10:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul case

I just recieved in the mail today the invite to a workshop at WM in Mt Vernon MO on 9-21-12 from 4 to 7 pm cost $30 in advance and open house  8 am till noon on Saturday 9-22-12.

Anyone else get the invite and do you plan to attend?

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

RMay

I am going to try to go this is where 30 year show .
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

paul case

RMay,
Are you going for the workshop on Friday or the Open house on Saturday? PC
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

paul case

I went to this workshop aand it was a goodun.
The forester gave a 1 hour talk about things I have seen on trees and why so many are dying in our last 2 years of drought and things to look for when thinning the forest and woodland.
I met RMay. We talked for quite a while and I really enjoyed that. The alignment class was actually given using RMay's mill he traded in just a few months ago. It made my mill look really old!!!!
Oh yeah they were supposed to give everyone who took the class a Woodmizer hat but I didnt get one.
I plan to go to the next open house they have at WM MO in MT vernon and naybe meet more of youall there. PC
pc

Thank You Sponsors!