iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new purchase

Started by bull, November 14, 2009, 11:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Update, machine is working well. had a few start up glitches but appears everything is where its belongs and running correctly......
Today, I put 1 cord thru the machine in 2 hrs 20 minutes no help just me, my tractor and the processor. I'm happy with that because i'm not killing my self..... nice steady pace no rushing w/everything cleaned up....... 8)
Big snow coming tonight so it will be a few day before i'm able to run the processor again....

Coon

But you've forgotten the most important thing...

pictures. ;D

Coon.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

bull

Need a compatable camera, will have to ask the children if they can help...... or else I will have to read more directions..

woodmills1

glad you are happy and it is working well.  any idea why 1 cord took over 2 hrs,  advertised rate is 1 to 1.5 per hr?
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

bull

I'm 44 years old.......  have to get the rythm of joy sticks, also most of the wood was 4-6 inch, I was also adjusting feed rate and tension on conveyor *( tweeking things)* !!!
1 cord in 2 hrs is better than one cord in 9 hours with the old back, saw, and spliter.... I also put it all in the cellar before the snow storm thought of getting here.....

stonebroke

So ,You are a happy camper?

Stonebroke

woodmills1

Bull, I ordered mine today for delivery in janurary, got the live deck and the 6 way wedge, I have losa 14 16 inch stuff.  Now working on customers.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!