iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well, I'm done working for the day

Started by sawyerkirk, December 12, 2002, 08:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawyerkirk

Went to the mailbox a little bit ago and out popped my new Sawmill and Woodlot mag (notice the first article on page 3), 2 checks and a huge smoking pipe catalog. So, I'm gonna throw another log on the fire and light up.

Bibbyman

Sounds like a plan.  I hope our copy is in the mail today and Mary will give me time to read it. :P
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Weekend_Sawyer

You know, I was just thinking my subscription had run out when it showed up yesterday. Wish they would put in more pictures of horselogging. O'course I can read! but I just like looking at the pictures... seems like I have said this before...
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

sawyerkirk

Bibbyman, from what I've gleaned about you and Mary you better hide it if you wanna read it. We receive Countrside magazine at our house and my wife and I fight over which side of the bed it goes to. By the way, how far from Labadie MO are you?

Bibbyman

I'll have to look at a map.  I don't think I know where Labadie is.  We are smack-dab in the center of the state - just north of Jefferson City.

We got our Sawmill and Woodlot this evening and I got to thumb through it first because I pick up the mail.  But Mary got to look through it next.  I set down after supper and read a couple 2 articals end to end and checked out the rest.  She's got it now.  Got a whole two months before another issue comes out so we'll read it a couple of times.  

Good artical about a Wood-Mizer LT40HDD33.
 :P
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!