iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Minced Meat?

Started by Magicman, January 11, 2012, 10:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

Your version sounds a lot like the one my Grandma made cinnabar. Unfortunately I was a really fussy eater and would not even give it a taste. Can't tell you how many great dishes I love now that I'd turn my nose up back then.

SwampDonkey

Pretty much the same as here to, everyone had their own "twist" to it. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

With our two youngest Grandsons, one will not try anything new, and the other will eat anything.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

It's not just the younger folk. My grandfather wouldn't try anything new either. I've seen him get up from the table and go to a restaurant. :D

He wouldn't touch nothing green, like pistachio. :D Lettuce yes, but it had to be the leaf lettuce not iceberg or romaine. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

I would get really bored without green beans and mustard greens.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I don't get bored one bit,bread,meat and cheese is my diet.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

He'd eat yellow waxed beans and bakes beans, but they never grew green beans. I always grew yellow and green both. But being alone here I just stick yellow waxed ones in. He'd eat cabbage, but wouldn't touch a brussel sprout or broccoli. Now fiddleheads, he'd eat a barrel full. But....only spring fresh ones. If they was frozen, you could see the nose curl a little. :D

Thank You Sponsors!