iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need online store for tools

Started by bradj, January 06, 2005, 08:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradj

Is their a store online where I can buy logging tools.
I mainly need a logging tape and one of those sticks for measuring board footage.
I tried surfing but am tired of looking at skidders.

WH_Conley

Bailey's comes to mind right offhand.
Bill

Lavinco

hmmmm. sounds like an ad to me chet. I thought these are not allowed?!

Furby

Lavinco,
I belive that adds by CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS who have been around a while, are allowed when posted in the COMMERCE section.

One member throwing out the name of a resource they are NOT in affiliation with, is not an add.

Just my 2 cents.

WH_Conley

Man asked a simple question, I gave him a simple answer. I am in no way affiliated with Bailey's.
Bill

leweee

just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

etat

Lavinco, a pretty friendly bunch of folk around here.  Kinda like sitting around the wood heater and shooting the breeze. And everybody trying to get along in the meantime. All in all, a really nice place to hang out.  Folk here will try to help ya any way they can. :P

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Kirk_Allen

I second Bailey's.  Got there catolog this week. WOW.  I had no idea they had so many things I needed.

Norm

Baileys is good, try here for some comparison shopping.

http://www.madsens1.com/

I've not used them but thought I'd throw it out.

OneWithWood

Look over to the left.  Many of our sponsors have online services.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Woodcarver

CCD (Commercial Cutters Direct) is another source.
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

chet

Quotehmmmm. sounds like an ad to me chet. I thought these are not allowed?!

:P  I refer you back to the Instant Message I sent you, that I assume you read, seeing as how it was opened. Is there a portion of it you don't understand?
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Pete J

We have some dealers listed on our website. I'd rather you support them than recommending other sites that we are unfamiliar with.

rebocardo

www.cutterschoice.com has some very reasonable prices if they happen to have something you need. They do sell in their bigger print catalog stuff for lawn mowers and such.

The extra long 60" bar for a Husky looks like a good deal at $150.00

bradj

Thanks for the replys guys, got what I needed.

Thank You Sponsors!