iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Santa Brings Keepsake Boxes

Started by Left Coast Chris, December 25, 2015, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Left Coast Chris

We have been having a men's group meeting called "More than a Carpenter" where men in our neighborhood gather to study the bible for 30 min then the rest of the evening we do wood working in our shop.   This year we made keepsake boxes and few men turned bowls.  I made a few extra boxes for gifts for the family.   They are made from Silver Maple and black walnut splines and handle.   Merry Christmas to all!

Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Magicman

Very nice, and I love spline corners.  I used them extensively back in my woodworking days.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Autocar

What a great group, and cool projects also thanks for scharing
Bill

21incher

What a great group. I wish we had a group like that where I live . :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!