iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Amateur 2

Started by 78NHTFY, March 06, 2016, 11:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

78NHTFY

Thought I would share some of my attempts at the craft of woodworking.  These were build over the past 4 years for my daughter.  First is this ash slab bench. No fastening devices except glue.  Coating is Danish Oil.  Ash was cut on my property.   

Second is this TV stand.  All made with Cherry, again cut from my land.  Coating is Tung Oil.   

Last is this "modern" style bed.  She chose the design.  Made from maple, some spalted; see the headboard bookmatch/sleeping woman?  Slats are ash.  Coating is Tung Oil.   

I am always so inspired by what is accomplished by all the folks here -- it's just that my execution is lacking.  But I do have fun trying.

Hey 4 X 4: sorry to hijack part of your title.    All the best, Rob
If you have time, you win....

thecfarm

That all looks good.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Those are some fine looking projects.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

terrifictimbersllc

Those pieces will inspire you for years to come every time you see them. Great job.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

21incher

They are some great looking projects. Had to stare at it for a while before the sleeping woman jumped out at me.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

78NHTFY

Thanks guys!  Most important, my daughter loves them....Now it's time for the sleeping man :D :D  zzzzzzzzz.  All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

lowpolyjoe

Great work.   I especially like the TV stand.

Thank You Sponsors!