iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of prayer

Started by GAmillworker, August 11, 2014, 04:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAmillworker

Thank you all.

Dad is going to have surgery on his left knee today.  They believe it is the source of infection.
Thank the Lord for second chances

Daver

"Remember, amateurs made the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

GAmillworker

Doctor just came by and they are not going to remove the ventilator today. They do feel that the infection source is the left knee. They want to do a surgery on that knee to flush out the infection but cannot do that until his heart rate is below a 100 and it is still between 110 & 140 mostly. They have started him on a new medicine to help with lowering his heart rate. Please pray the medicine will lower his rate quickly so that the doctors will be able to then get the infection under control and progress toward healing.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
Thank the Lord for second chances

Magicman

Thanks for the update.  Prayers will continue. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

At least they know what is going on now. That is good news. Hang tough
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

backwoods sawyer

Quote from: customsawyer on August 12, 2014, 04:37:29 PM
Let him know how many on here are cheering for him. Wishing for a speedy recovery.
Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

slider

Daniel Vick and I are thinking of you and your family .Hope your dad continues to improve.al
al glenn

JB Griffin

Gamillworker You and your Dad are in my family's prayer.
2000 LT40hyd remote 33hp Kubota with 6gpm hyd unit, 150 Prentice, WM bms250, Suffolk dual tooth setter

Over 3.5million bdft sawn with a Baker Dominator.

SawyerBrown

GA, prayers for you and your dad. 
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

just_sawing

My prayers are with you and your family
You can follow me at
www.http://haneyfamilysawmill.com

papow22

Quote from: BCsaw on August 11, 2014, 08:43:48 PM
Sending our best from above the border. Stay optimistic. Take care.
X 2 here also that's the best to be able work with Dad in the mill.I did with before it was too late ,And the memories are something that will stay with me.Good luck and GOD bless also.
Lives to do sawdust,run a trapline,hunt big game,live life to it's most.Got 4 mills a circle mill,(2 band sawmills) Norwood's 2000, Trim Saw,Beam Machine (chainsaw mill).

ely

prayers sent... stay positive.

francismilker

Will continue to pray for your dad. We serve an awesome God that is able to heal.
"whatsoever thy hands finds to do; do it with thy might" Ecc. 9:10

WM LT-10supergo, MF-271 w/FEL, Honda 500 Foreman, Husq 550, Stihl 026, and lots of baling wire!

samandothers

Time with dad is great! Praying for strength for him.

Thank You Sponsors!