iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

That’s a First

Started by Crossroads, February 04, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

No you are missing the pony tail and wire rimmed glasses. And clothing made from hemp. :D :D
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Resonator

Make sure you don't have Bob Marley or Jerry Garcia playing in the tape deck. ;)
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

starmac

Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

47sawdust

The home grown that was around Vermont back in the early 70's was so poor we travelled with grocery bags of the stuff.Hardly worth the trouble.
I did trade an ounce for a Cadillac once,don't know who got the best deal.These days I'm happy w/o additives.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Crossroads

Lol, no hemp clothing for me, but I do like my felt hats and wool sweaters.
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Percy

Interesting thread.

Here in Canada, it should be legalized some time this year if all goes to the governments plan. Pots use is very prevalent and widespread in Canada and Im assuming in the US as well. It will be interesting to see how it plays out and what problems are solved and created by legalization. When it comes to taxes, Im a lefty, I dont mind paying my share, and every case of beer I buy is taxed heavily. With the widespread use of pot these days, tax revenue should increase substancially when it becomes legal. On the negative, we will see what kind of problems are created that consume tax dollars. With a little luck, it should be a positive cash flow for the government..we will see........
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Kbeitz

But you can be assured taxes will still go up...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Crossroads

Quote from: Kbeitz on February 07, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
But you can be assured taxes will still go up...

Taxes always go up 😤
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Ljohnsaw

Pot is legal in California now but is still a Federal crime to have it.  The growers cannot put their money in a bank that is FDIC insured since it cannot handle illegal transactions.   So it is strictly a cash operation.  Being cash, there is no paper trail.  Very quickly the tax office figured out that maybe they are not showing all their transactions on the tax paperwork.  Now they want to make a State bank so credit card payments can be used and the cash can be deposited.  Why were they surprised that so much can be hidden with a cash-based enterprise?
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

square1

Darrel

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Thank You Sponsors!