iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cover for Woodmizer LT 15 diesel complete

Started by tobryant1, April 04, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobryant1

Mill is back and running like a champ.  Dealer corrected all the issues and I have been cutting wood as often as I can.  First project was building a structure to house my mill.  I already had a 40' conex that I keep my tools in so I decided it was a great structure to build off of.  I came up with plans and in a week and a half I was able to fully cover my mill.  Now that I'm covered I can start building my garage and my wife's milk processing kitchen. 

Tennessee is the place for me

Massey Ferguson 2705e
Woodmizer LT15 go Diesel (sold)
Timberking 1400 Diesel
Timberking 2000 Diesel
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 with 5.9 Cummins

jason.weir

looks good - framing sure does look different when you don't need to contend with 80 lbs per sq\ft of snow...

-J

thecfarm

:D   I wanted to be the first to ask about snow load. Looks good.
I would like to see pictures of the milking parlor.

This is a Women Cave,for guess who?? ;D

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Crusarius

I talked about getting 2 containers then spanning the 2 with trusses to make a shop. Now I wonder if you were to start with a single container and place 30' trusses on top of it overhanging on both sides how that would work out. Give you 40' of roof without any columns to deal with.

tobryant1

The good thing about southern Mississippi is we don't get snow.  I tried to keep the weight as low as possible on the roof due to the 20' spans. 
Tennessee is the place for me

Massey Ferguson 2705e
Woodmizer LT15 go Diesel (sold)
Timberking 1400 Diesel
Timberking 2000 Diesel
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 with 5.9 Cummins

Thank You Sponsors!