iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm Gonna Have A Heart Attack On Friday

Started by Burlkraft, March 21, 2007, 10:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

I'm tryin' ta get Beenthere to commit on dis, but I wanna buy him lunch at dis little bar we go ta fer lunch on Friday's. We go on Friday's cuz He's only open fer lunch on Friday's and Saturday's.... ;)   ;)   ;)

It's in a tiny town called Roxbury and they have a burger there called the Roxburger.... ;D ;D digin_2 digin_2

It's got a 1/4 lb. fresh ground burger, a slice of fried ham, bacon and a fried egg... :o :o  digin1 digin1

All on a big 'ol bun fresh from Webber's bakery.... food2 food2

No cheese tho....too much fat then..... :D :D :D

Then they got 4 different flavors of ketchup too...Jalapano is my favoite.... ;D ;D ;D

Then ya wash it all down wit a Diet Pepsi.... pepsi_smiley pepsi_smiley

I don't think a guy can have more den 1 or 2 of dem a year or a guy might have the big 'un..... :D :D :D

That's what bein' retired's all about..... ::) ::) ::)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

beenthere

I'm workin on it.........have a PM half done to ya........ :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Gary_C

You guys shouldn't do that on Friday! I see where the hospitals just have untrained substitutes working on the weekends. Better wait till the first of next week. Also, maybe I can get there by then.   :D

Oh you know how much chance there is of that happening. But on Tuesday, I get my 3 year refresher on first aid and CPR training so I could tell you when your arteries are clogged.  8)

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Burlkraft

Yeah Gary...Just let me know then..... :D :D :D

Gary_C

If I can't get there, just remember you look at your fingernails and if they look blue, you have had enough. Course that don't work if you have been hauling cement blocks and pinched a finger. But that looks more black than blue.  :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

scgargoyle

Did they have to skim the fat off'n yer blood at the last blood drive? That's not a good sign...
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Kevin_H.

Oh man, that does sound like good eats...

Last year the local minor league stadium was selling a big ol hambuger with cheese and bacon, the kicker was the bun had been replaced with a krispy kreme donut...

I think the resturants should give ya a punch card, let's say everytime you eat one of them roxburgers they punch your card, then after 10 or 15 punches you get a free cardiac cath.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

beenthere

I'm trying to locate the burlkraft now, as I can make it fer a roxburger.........Hope I catch up with him in time. ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mooseherder

Did everyone make it awe-rite or did dey call der amberlance ???

beenthere

south central Wisconsin

Jeff

If I was there, ida got a picture of the Roxburger for the rest of us... :-\ ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

Burlkraft ain't posted yet...dat ain't a good sign. He mighta splashed some Jalapeno juice inda eye. :)

Radar67

I think Steve went by himself ;), anyone know how to check up on him?  :D

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

TexasTimbers

I gots his numbers around here sum whar but kaint finded 'em yet.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Burlkraft

Quote from: beenthere on March 23, 2007, 07:30:58 PM
We didn't ketch-up wid each other   ::)
:)

:D :D :D That jest ain't right..... :D :D :D

I got yer phone message at 11:00 last night....I figgered ya were inn yer jammies at dat time so I jest went ta bed... ;D ;D

I ended up working on my shop all day....go so involved I missed lunch all together. I'm almost reddy ta come trough da wall wit da dust collector....

I might talk Jill inta goin tuday fer lunch... ;) ;) ;)

beenthere

;D
We need pics of that shop project (s).  :)

Make it in fer da Roxyburger with Jill today?
south central Wisconsin

Burlkraft

I didn't get ta go nowhere....Jill was working on her gardens and didn't wanna go.

I hadda work all day..... >:( >:( >:(

Tomorrow ain't lookin' good either.....

beenthere

Not a Roxburger, but made it down to southern MO, and stopped at a place recommended by Bro_noble (told it was at the corner in Houston at the flashing yellow).

So pulled in at the flashing yellow and ............whoa ...........

But woke up and went to the opposite corner to Mom's Kitchen and it was great.........

A real good breakfast, just as promised by Bro_noble (who was home milkin the stooopid cows).
Grits, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, coffee, with an order of omelet, fried taters, and toast. Real good eatin.
south central Wisconsin

Burlkraft

How's come there's no body in da picture... ??? ??? ???

I don't care where ya are...nobody leaves a breftast like that sittin' on a table all by itself..... :-\ :-\ :-\

I'm gonna fer sure have a burger dis Friday.....even iffin' I gotta go by myself.... :'( :'(   :D  :D  :D

beenthere

Guess I did crop that picture so the Mrs. didn't show up. She's there tho.  :)

Plan that Roxburger on Friday....will let ya know fer sur. :)
south central Wisconsin

Thank You Sponsors!