iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I feel better

Started by bull, October 18, 2012, 02:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I made sawdust today !! What a feeling !! only a couple hundred feet of pine but WOW !! Haven't done that in a year !! Things may be looking up !!  Mill started with out an issue *( thru a charge into the battery over night)* and she started on the first turn !! A little burping and sputtering but thats to be expected after sitting for a year !!

WDH

I am sure that your vegetable season is over.  Better get sawing before the glaciers move in on you!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

bull

With today weather our farmer market season is over, we have spinach,beet greens and swiss chard still available at the farm, picked to order... other than that the vegetable season is over..

I have orders for 14 cords of firewood to be delivered... I have a few large logs to 1/4 on the saw mill so I can put them thru the firewood processor. Need to saw some palllet lumber to make a few new firewood bins for the house !!  Hoping the weather will hold out for a month or better to get the mill yard cleaned up! I still have some logs that are to good to become firewood !!

Thank You Sponsors!