iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Exciting day

Started by Sixacresand, October 17, 2013, 07:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dad2FourWI

.... I am soooooo jealous!!!!  :)

Congrats!!  You will enjoy it that much more!

-Dad2FourWI
LT-40, LT-10, EG-50, Bobcat T750 CTL, Ford 1910 tractor, tree farmer

mesquite buckeye

All pretty and new. Bet it doesn't stay that way long. Enjoy. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Red Good

Congrats on the new mill , she looks like a beauty . Do you have a plan for your old mill ? Looking for something used and smaller is your's a lt 10 ? Red 
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

customsawyer

Congrats on the new mill. You will want to wait a little while before you let her know you will now need a new tractor with a FEL due to the increase in production. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

Sheds, sheds, sheds  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Sixacresand

Quote from: customsawyer on October 19, 2013, 06:44:54 AM
Congrats on the new mill. You will want to wait a little while before you let her know you will now need a new tractor with a FEL due to the increase in production. ;D
I already jumped the gun on the FEL thing and got a pretty promp rejection.  Going on with the plan to fix the old farmall lift and get some forks.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Sixacresand

Quote from: WDH on October 19, 2013, 07:07:14 AM
Sheds, sheds, sheds  :D.
I already decided I would need a new building permit about every 3 months.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Another hundred thousand $ and you will be set  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Sixacresand

Quote from: WDH on October 20, 2013, 07:15:07 AM
Another hundred thousand $ and you will be set  ;D.
Most likely not in this lifetime.   :D

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

woodweasel

Congratulations, I jealous :D

Magicman

Well, lookatyougo my friend !!!  Congrats on the new LT40.  Actually Nancy won because maybe now you will not be so crabby.  :D

We really enjoyed meeting you both at the Crispin.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawguy21

Nancy will need something to keep her occupied, you won't be around much. :D Congratulations, that is impressive.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SAWMILL BUDDY

Congratulations on the new mill. I Remember when mine looked like that.

Chuck White

Quote from: Magicman on October 20, 2013, 04:03:22 PM
Well, lookatyougo my friend !!!  Congrats on the new LT40.  Actually Nancy won because maybe now you will not be so crabby.  :D

We really enjoyed meeting you both at the Crispin.   :)

Actually, Nancy won because now she can do whatever she wants, to occupy her time without worrying about you, because she'll know exactly where you are!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

barbender

Good for you! You're going to love it  8)
Too many irons in the fire

YellowHammer

The thing to do is convince Nancy that although the new mill is for you , the new loader is for her because you wouldn't want her to be seen driving the old one.
Congratulations!
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Ga Mtn Man

John,

That is exciting news indeed!

Your new forum name will be: six acres and LT40HD. :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Thank You Sponsors!