iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

3 more weeks

Started by yarnammurt, October 21, 2013, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarnammurt

I should have my new LM-4 in about 3 weeks 8). I upgraded from the LM-15 big up grade but I can't wait to get my hands on it.
ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

It's a good feeling , isn't it? You want sleep much between now and then.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

Sounds good, just wondering, did you keep your 15?  send some pics,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

yarnammurt

No they bought it back and had it sold in 4 days. They will buy back all of there mills if you upgrade. Herman told me they have a waiting list for used mills. And they give a GOOD price for them also.
ATS 10" Peterson, 09 New Holland 4x4 TL90 with loader, 125hp White,2 2009 Kawasaki 610 mules,

JohnM

Congrats, yarn!  I sent off for the Logmaster brochure when I first started looking at all this milling stuff.  Seems you get a lot for your money and there sure ain't no overloading those mills, heavy suckers!  Remember, pics or it's not true. ;) ;D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

rmack

That's a nice looking mill, heavy duty. It wouldn't work for me though, working by myself I need to be able to put the saw on auto pilot while I tend to other tasks.

Is that equivalent to an LT70 in price too?
the foundation for a successful life is being able to recognize what to least expect the most... (anonymous)

Welder Bob
2012 LT40HDSD35 Yanmar Diesel Triple
1972 Patrick AR-5
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB Diesel Triple
Belsaw Boat Anchor

Magicman

Congrats on the upgrade.  The wait will be well worth it.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

yarnammurt

Quote from: rmack on October 21, 2013, 09:52:50 PM
That's a nice looking mill, heavy duty. It wouldn't work for me though, working by myself I need to be able to put the saw on auto pilot while I tend to other tasks.

Is that equivalent to an LT70 in price too?

I don't know what a lt70 cost. But the LM-4 is $30+

Thank You Sponsors!