iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fall Pics , ya its that time of the year !!!

Started by isawlogs, September 15, 2009, 10:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Here is a pic I took this morning looking east from where I sit at the computer. September is really one of the nicess months . Bugs are about gone , the bees are finishing up the honey haul , hunting is just around the corner , the forest is turning to its most bestest colors, and above all its my birth month  :D   

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

jdtuttle

Have a great day

ADAMINMO

Don K

Marcel, you need to blow that picture up and frame it and hang it on the wall close by so when you look out and the ground is covered with 3 to 4 feet of snow, it will lift your spirits.

Happy birthday.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

isawlogs

Thats a good idea , I put as a desk top picture , I have a few bikini pics for the snow days ...  ;D :D

Thanks for the birthday wishes , it is tomorow though,  but welcomed a day ahead  anytime  8) 

In reality , it was to be on the 15th but someone at the hospital had forgot to take some test and they postponed my coming into this world by a day ... That just gives me a darn good reason when ever I am late for anything .  :D

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

T Red

That is beautiful.  A follow up picture in a few weeks would be great.  When do you get your first frost up there?

Happy birthday!

Tim

isawlogs

T red , we already had that two weeks ago . Now if I can remember to take a pic a a couple of weeks .  ::) :)

Marcel

Coon

Dobn't worry about that Marcel..... I'm sure someone will remember. ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Warbird

Beautiful picture, Marcel.  We had our first frost up here toward the end of August.  It was really early.  Frosted last night again but then, we've also had days in the 70's F since the first frost.  Supposed to be in the 60's today.

Jeff

Quote from: isawlogs on September 15, 2009, 12:44:17 PM

I have a few bikini pics for the snow days ...  ;D :D

So, wearing a bikini, how is that going?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sprucegum

Marcel in a bikini running through the snow - that's a Kodak moment!!  :D  :D

Warbird

And that is not a moment he needs to share with us!

WDH

Yes, with the fall colors in the background :).  Quite a mental picture..

Even with the risk of seeing you in a bikini, I want to see more Fall pics.  I realize that I am a risk taker  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

Quote from: Sprucegum on September 15, 2009, 03:00:05 PM
Marcel in a bikini running through the snow - that's a Kodak moment!!  :D  :D
That is not even one I want to share with myself , let alone you all !!!!

Marcel

Jeff

Man, just one disappointment after another. :-\

Hilltop366

Did you ever hear the comedian on the TV talking about the large amount of birthdays in September and the previous New Years ?
It's a math question I guess.

Have a happy birthday tomorrow!  It is also my brothers birthday tomorrow he won't be to far from you on his way back here from his weekly trip to T.O.

I don't want to talk about the bikini.

Norm

Happy birthday Marcel!

Woahhhhh! 50 huh...well I guess that means no more bikinis for you. :D

WDH

Happy Birthday!  You now possess the wisdom of a half century  ;D. 

Coon

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

isawlogs

I would like to thank all of you personaly for the birthday wishes, Merçi !!!!
   Further more , as this being a family oriented forum , there will be no , yes that was a no, bikini pics of me taken at any time for any reason , I dont own one , let alone know how to put one on ,Sorry for the disapoinyement caused to some  :-\  my teachings where only on how to take them off .....  of someone else, this someone being female .  ;D

Again thank you for the best wishes from some of the finer folks I know   Merçi beaucoup !!!!! 

Marcel

LeeB

Happy birthday mon ami. I hope i spelled that right. Don't know much french. Glad you mentioned the birthday. Reminded me to call my sister. Her's was on the 6th and I couldn't call her then.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

RynSmith

Happy birthday and thanks for sharing that beautiful picture.  I love the golden light of fall...

old joe

Marcel,
Happy Birthday!
The more of them you have,The more precious they feel.  Also it seems they come faster.

Joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Thank You Sponsors!