iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Faired Alright Today

Started by Coon, December 22, 2006, 08:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon

I got a phonecall this afternoon from one of the girls that works at V&S Esso/Convenience Store.  The call was to tell me to come in as soon as possible to pick something up.  I knew right away what it was as I had entered a Christmas Draw.  To have your name entered into the draw it costed $5 in which you got your name entered into the draw 5 times.  There were only 100 slots available for 5 prize packages.  Each package contained $100 worth of scratch & win lottery tickets.

My name was picked for the third prize package.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

farmerdoug

Coon,  You the Man!!!

Now are you still going to talk to us when you are rich?

My Mom loves to play the scratch off lotteries here too.  If you have any losers are up to maybe sending some to me.  I would like to collect some from other states and Canada too.  I have been trying to save one or two from each game that comes out in Michigan here.  I hope you are luckier than me with the Lottery.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

SwampDonkey

Remember your cousin in the east Coon. When you win that is. ;D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

Well..............they got all scratched up, so I guess they're no good anymore.  I am only keep ing certain ones. :D :D :D. 

I did win but not big  >:(  However I won enough to buy some more as well as a lil extra.

sprucebunny

That's cool  8) Bet you were just smiling and scratching ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

farmerdoug

Coon,
Scratched off is fine, in fact I would be in shock if you did not scratch them all off.  I would be worried about you.  ::) I am just interested in collecting some of the different tickets that are issued by others areas. ;)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Coon

farmer pm me your address.  I can help you out.  These ain't get rich aweful easy lottery tickets now. :D :D :D

thecfarm

PM me too farmerdoug.I use to send them to a fellow.I probaly have 20-30 differant ones.I don't bother with buying them anymore.Plenty at work do.I spend what I use to on powerball.I win just about the same.   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!