iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Years Resolutions

Started by RichlandSawyer, December 27, 2006, 10:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichlandSawyer

There has been a lot of talk around our house about the new year. Its more of whats gonna happen when spring comes but we kinda consider it our new years resolutions. 2006 has been a very busy year for us clearing trees and building fence so my plans for 2007 is to slow down. So far the list consists of painting the old farm house, sawing more lumber and a lot more fishing and hunting.
Every year i get into big projects for other folks but this year i'm gonna try to be selfish, dont know if i got in me though to say "no" more often. Well anywho thats my resolutions for the year.

Happy New Year to all the FF members and guests!!!

RichlandSawyer
Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

leweee

As you get older saying NO gets easier. ;D
Resolutions.....if you don't make any , your seldom disappointed. :)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Raider Bill

Agreed. All of last year was about everyone else's needs. This year 2007 it's going to be  about me getting my house built on the new property.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

DR_Buck

Quoteit's going to be  about me
Isn't that a line from a current country music song?  ;D   

Anyway, I started to say no a lot more earlier this past year and I have been getting a lot more of my list of around the farm things done.    But my resolutions, (I have two of them) for this new year are:

• Make more money    :)

• Spend more money   ;D ;D  ;D

................hopefully in that order.  :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

leweee

DR_Buck.....That first one is tough in this day & age.  ::)
                  The second one is a lot easier to keep. :D  :D  :D  :D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Thank You Sponsors!