iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

From Our House to all of yours

Started by Dieselrider, December 22, 2009, 05:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dieselrider

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010!   8)
Always try to be the best, but never think you are the best.

Chuck White

Back at ya Dieselrider and all you other FF members too.   :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Warbird

woodmills1

TYTY  U2U2
after you click move, go to the up down arrow and then change the number to make it bigger
[move]

[/size]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/move]
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

old joe

I  don't leave the place much.  My only regret is that I haven't met any of you.  You feel close to family, certainly more than just friends.  So to all of you , from kim and me,merry christmas and best wishes for the coming year.

Joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Chuck White

Merry Christmas to all of the families represented on this forum!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DoubleD

Merry Christmas to all FF member and their family as well  8) 8) 8)

Davide ;D
Wannabe a sawmiller

sawman

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

DR Buck

Merry Christmas

to all, from
Dave & Kitty
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

woodsteach

Merry Christmas from us to all of you

Woodsteach and Artteach(the Mrs.) and girls
Brand X Swing Mill, JD 317 Skidloader, MS460 & 290, the best family a guy could ever dream of...all provided by God up above.  (with help from our banker ; ) )

Ernie

Well, it's now Christmas here in New Zealand so Meri Kirimete from Aotearoa (Merry Christmas from New Zealand) to the Forestry Forum whanau (family)

Jan and Ernie
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

LeeB

Its Christmas here in Croatia also now. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Now I gotta go check on the boys and make sure they  aint drinkin too much wine Croatian water down there.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

firefighter

Merry Christmas to all and we extend our sympathy to the family of LT Andrew Richard Nuttall who was killed in Afghanistan on Wednesday he was a member af the Canadian Armed Forces .

Gary_C

Merry Christmas to all here on the forum and special Christmas wishes for all the servicemen and their families that are serving in far away places so that we may celebrate here in peace.

And also special Christmas wishes for the families of those that served and paid the ultimate price.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Jasperfield

Happy Christmas to each and every one!

sbishop

Ron Wenrich

Best wishes from the hinterlands of PA, where the belschnickel is yet to come. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Onthesauk

Cold and clear, here in the mountains of NW Washington.  Sunshine is just beginning to hit the peaks of the mountains across the valley and it's going to be a beautiful Christmas Day!  Merry Christmas to all of you out there, all over the world.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Thank You Sponsors!