iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New tree topper available

Started by Texas Ranger, December 26, 2009, 08:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

WDH

This guy has a simian quality about him...
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

isawlogs

I was allready impressed when he climbed the corner , I dont know what to say about that back flip ...  :o :o
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Ironwood

Well, the sumersault move was  :o WOW.

I have seen people free solo 1000' faces in a few places. One move your GONE. He obviously knew the routes. Rock is one thing, a fairly consistant (solid) medium, and if you know your abilites your golden. I have seen folks free solo vertical ice, a very inconsistant medium w/ ALL sorts of issues. The ice would take TOTAL nerves of steel. Personally, I LOVE my ropes and harness thank you very much. I was once blasted in the face w/ a dinner platter sized piece of ice right in the forehead beneath the line of my helmet, I was leading and had to be lowered on my "protection" whilst bleeding profusely into my eyes. luckily we where on the first pitch. NOT FUN.

Irownood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

IMERC

YOWZER!!!

that roll over flip was something...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

customsawyer

I think that man's cheeze has slid off his cracker! :o
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SPIKER

Quote from: customsawyer on December 27, 2009, 09:37:00 AM
I think that man's cheeze has slid off his cracker! :o

I think his cracker cracked and the cheese done fell off too!

But that back flip thinggy was a um well kind of different and awesomely done...

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

wampum

firefighter

Great post  whats next CN Tower ?

Chuck White

That guy must be part Red Squirrel!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Thank You Sponsors!