iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who went to Vermont today ?

Started by Tim L, May 12, 2006, 07:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim L

I went to the NE Forestry expo today and got soaked. Still it was an awesome display of equipment ! I looked for members but didn't see any . Who went ?
Do the best you can and don't look back

sprucebunny

I'm still in Vermont and drying nicely ;D I heard the rain is going to get serious tomorrow  :o

Where were you at one o'clock, Tim ???
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

wiam

Tim L

I was with my brother-in-law and a friend and had no idea of the time until 2:30 . I wish I had . I wanted to meet some of the people I talk to online.

Snag

I was there.  I guess I missed the part about members meeting up at 1.?  Talked to Will and Captain for a bit over at Peterson.  It was nice to meet ya' Will.  Good show, but would have spent more time browsing if there was less rain.

Tim L

same here, is the show moved every year ? If not I'm going the night before and staying over.

Mooseherder

I was there Friday until 2:30.  Man has come a long way with machinery.

sprucebunny

Yup, there was alot of BIG machines.

Forestry Forum folk who did show up at 1 ;D

RStiener, Engineer, Blue Ox, Captain, Vermonter, Wiam and Ed K.

Ed sure dressed for the weather !!!!

Great to see you all and I'm sorry I missed meeting the other members who were there.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

wiam

This is who was there after 5:00

Vermonter, Mrs. Captain, Captain and Sprucebunny

Will

blueox

And notice in the last photo, it had stopped raining!! Of course, after 5pm, the rain stops and the clouds let a little light thru!!

It was a great show, reguardless of the rain! I enjoyed meeting all of you and putting faces to Forestry Forum names.

Its funny....Thursday night I'm rubbing the equipment and 2 fellows walk up to me and introduce themselves as Vermonter & Wiam...I have to laugh, because if there were someone listening that doesn't know the "handles" on the forum, they would bust a gutt!! I quickly found out that their parents gave them "real" names, Andy & William...nice to meet you! Then during the show, a lady was "shyly" walking into my booth...she was so quiet and finally she says "Hi, I'm sprucebunny..." tee hee this time my daughter was at the booth, she doesn't know about our names on the forum and she giggled!! :D Thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself, it was nice to meet all of you!

Laurel

DOT Highway Approved Log Load Trailers. For your ON Road Multi-Purpose Use

Tim L

I looked for Sprucebunny because I thought she might be easier to spot. (I failed ) I probably walked by all of you a dozen times . I wish I were at the designated spot at 1pm .

Ed_K

I showed both days w/FF hat on  ;D. The show was great even with the rain. Didn't like the prices on equip, I asked about. A baby harvesting head for 31k guess I'll be using the huskys a little longer  :(.
It was good to met everyone. You definantly need a good map to get around essex. I missed out on a barbaque looking for the motel  >:(.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!