iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Super Bowl XLV

Started by Norm, February 01, 2011, 10:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

So far I'm making pizza, chicken, and ribs if the weather is decent.

What's on everyone else menus for the big game?

Burlkraft

From what you tell me...Prolly crow  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

I'll have to live vicariously through this thread. I'm still dedicated to lowering my weight. I may however come up with something tasty and if I do, I'll post it here.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

I'm going to a friends house that is a fantastic cook. Polish Lady, homemade perogi's and gulumkies and I know that's not spelled right. She will have a buffet of food for us.
I'm going to smoke up a ham or pastrami to take.

I'll get pictures Jeff.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Burlkraft

Mmmm pierogies   :)  :)  :)

It's been so long...... :-\  :-\

scgargoyle

I'm gonna do small stuff on the smoker- wings, ABT's, maybe some kind of sausage thing with cheese and wrapped in bacon- like a fatty, but bite-sized.
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Norm

If you don't eat the skin chicken is pretty low cal. I'm making "the chicken".

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/thechicken.htm

WDH

I don't have an egg, but I am gonna try that.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

The Chicken looks like the Cat's meow. :D
I need an egg amongst udder things.
I'll probably slow grill some wings, smoke some sausage, shrimp, cheese, salsa and have some other finger foods. ;)

Norm

Danny you certainly don't need to do it on an egg. I'm probably going to do it on my gas grill as it's just outside my back patio door. On my gas grill I shut off the two middle burners and cook the chicken indirect there.  Lots of folks do them on the weber kettle grills too. Just mound the charcoal on one half of the grill and cook it indirect.

I use my weber for chicken about as much as I use my egg.

Tom

You guys aren't being too smart about this chicken thing.  If you start with an egg, you'll never get a chicken by the weekend.  You'd be best to go down to the Piggly Wiggly or Winn Dixie and get one from the meat counter.  They've already been scalded, picked and gutted too.  :P

WDH

:D :D :D.  The wisdom of the learned!

Norm,

I love my Weber kettle grill and I cook very good chicken on it, so I will proceed fearlessly ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

I had an egg but this came of it this week end  :o

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Mooseherder

Those are some cute chicks and eggs. :)

WDH

Philosophical Question of the Day:

"Which came first, but does anyone really care??"

Mooseherder

Everyone knows the answer to that Pilgrim. :D
It was the ...

isawlogs

Quote from: WDH on February 02, 2011, 08:50:04 PM
Philosophical Question of the Day:

"Which came first, but does anyone really care??"

Not that I want to be the smart one here , but , I would put my money on the rooster   ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Tom

After giving it some thought, I figger that it had to be the chicken.  Some eggs make turtles.

Burlkraft

Great...Ya got chicks too  ::)  ::)  ::)

You are gonna be the cause of us havin' an animal farm here  >:(  >:(

isawlogs

Always wanted to be the cause of something .. Glade you are involved !!!!  :D

Marcel

WDH

Don't get SD started on Animal Farm  :D.

isawlogs

Like you need a topic to get him going  ::)   :D :D

Marcel

Norm

Marcel is sure a bad influence isn't he.  :D

Could be worse though Steve, maybe Jill would be satisfied with goats or chicks and not another baby.  ;D

Burlkraft

She's too old and I got fixed a long time ago.

That's been my appeal I'm just a show pony!  :D :D :D

Ask Jill who's gonna take care of them animals when we want to travel?

isawlogs

*She's too old*   :o   Man you like living on the edge  You may end up being a show pony with coloured eyes  ;D

Steve, she could take to liking the idea of the baby and adopt one, well one more  ;D

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!