Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

Autocar

Nice load of logs even looks dry where your at  ;)
Bill

smwwoody

thanks

It has dried out real well this week.  we have just over a mile of cow pasture to cross with the trucks so i hope it stays that way.  We have 360,000bf to get out of there
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
KJ4WXC

thecfarm

I almost got a pair of peacocks many years ago.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

smwwoody

they sure do make a lot of noise every time a tree hits the ground
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
KJ4WXC

thecfarm

I went and brought some hay from a guy,he had a whole bunch all over the place. He said if I could catch one I could have it. We all knew what that means. He watched a coydog try to catch one. The peacock would just jump over the coydog when it tried to attack it.Finally the coydog gave up.
There is a Animal park close to me. He specialized in Cats,tigers,lions,them kind. He guaranteed me a male and female.I think $100 for a pair.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

chester_tree _farmah

Those r some nice hardwood logs. I thought the bottom ones were big pine at first.  Oak?
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

smwwoody

from bottom up they are red oak, red oak, white oak, and poplar
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
KJ4WXC

treeslayer2003

bark just startin to pull here, looks like yours is too.

coxy

nice logs  why do you cut them long  and is that a tel stick loader

smwwoody

most mills around here will buy double length logs.  that makes them faster for us to process.  they will cut them in half at the mill.

Yea it is a Telstick 33
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
KJ4WXC

coxy

never thought of that we have a few mills here that will take them double to  is the loader slower then the other loaders my buddy has one it will pick up the world but slow

Corley5

The ground we're cutting now has a male and two female Sichuan Pheasants.  They're not tame but not afraid either.  They eat at the wild turkey feeder and under the bird feeder in their backyard. The male is beautiful bird.  I only see him when I don't have my camera.  It's on the dash now so I won't see him again.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

WDH

Woody,

Very nice logs.  Peacocks are like watch dogs.  That will let you know if anything is going on, like guinea fowl do too. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!