iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

bug

Started by coxy, September 03, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

has anyone got the bug real real bad yet this year I have been sick since the 20th and  cant work  its not getting any better been to the er twice cant breath sounds like a popcorn popper in my lungs they say I dont have pneumonia just a bad chest cold 3 doses of antibiotic, inhaler and the crap still wont come up I told them sooner or later my lungs are going to come out from coughing so much  anyone have any ideas  that may help  thanks 

Chuck White

Hope you get better soon, Coxy!

I've been pretty good healthwise until 8/26, I started passing blood with my urine!  Went to ER and they said what I had summized, passed a kidney stone!

Went to Urologist on the 28th (not pleasant at all) :o, blood was still persistant  after he got done with me, until the next morning, no blood since!

Appointment for a new catscan on the 10th, with iodine I.V., then urologist on the 20th!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Many know my diet,bread,meat and cheese.  :)  Works for me. My wife,known her for 25 years,has never seen me down and out. Had an ear infections that slowed me down. But that has been it. I will continue on with my diet. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

You might want to add some Birthday Cake to that diet today ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

It will be added. Along with a bunch of ice cream too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

still feeling like crap but a better crap cant seem to get this junk out of my lungs im done taking pills it is what it is ill live or ill die 

WV Sawmiller

Coxy,

Don't know how close our crud is to yours but my wife and I both have something. Cough and sneeze and sore throat. We made a trip to N. Fla a couple weeks ago and my wife attributes that to part of it because of the altitude change. More likely just a change in the type pollen. Then we babysat 6 y/o gd other day and she came down with strep right after so may have gotten it from her.

Mine is worse because of my ATV accident my ribs are sore and it hurts like the dickens to cough and a sneeze or hiccups is torture beyond belief. My PA put us on antibiotics so hopefully in a day or two. We will see.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

two tired

Try putting  Vicks salve  on bottom  of feet before to  bed, put sock on over  Vicks salve and leave on all night.  It works for me.
when wondering about weather conditions call the dog in and see if he is wet

Chuck White

I've been there, done that two tired!  It works!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!