iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hay Jeff

Started by ADfields, June 03, 2003, 07:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADfields

I know it's tomorrow there when it's still today hear but I don't get why it's 06-03-03 on the forum when it's 06-12-03 in Alaska? ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Andy

Jeff

Dunno what yer looking at Andy.
My page says:

Jeff B, it is Jun 12th, 2003, 4:24pm
Mailbox: 20 messages, 6 are new.

Today is my sons 21st birthday. Did you mess with your adjustment in your profile? Are you looking at a cached page?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

You typin' from the Twilight Zone, Andy?  Yer message even says it's the third! :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Now that is strange. I am not sure how that could happen. The time stamp comes from the server. All I can figure is a server burp.

Fabiola

If I can help, my computer shown USA time. Probably Michigan time. It is now 06/12/03 14:11
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Norm

When I got on this morning around 5:20 the date and time were off. It read 6-3-03 and 8:20, corrected itself about 5 minutes later.

Ron Wenrich

I just got a instant message that was sent at 3:31 PM on Jun 3rd, 2003.  It came in today.

Everything else looks the same. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Furby

I have seen a few posts in the past week or so that have the date messed up, mostly a week to a week and a half behind but just came up. ???
 Also what happened last night (6-11-03) with The Forum? It crashed on me, everything was working but The Forum? ???

shopteacher

Server burp?  What the heck you feeding that thing? Not those innards and grits I hope.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Jeff

it was moe then a burp apparently. A giant network hick-up is closer. The hosting company had some network problems and had to use a "go-back". All servers then had to have thier time restored.

Kevin_H.

Hey
I got the go back thingy on my computer...
Man does it save you when er...when I screw things up.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Thank You Sponsors!