iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2019 16th annual PiGROAST RSVP topic.

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2019, 03:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR_Buck

Made it to Harrison.  Getting organized at the campground before venturing over to the site of the planned pig roasting.     ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Resonator

QuoteIf someone has a bass (can't bring mine on the airplane), I will play it.  I am no guitar player.
My friends are loaning me something for this weekend. ;) I wonder if Mr. WDH knows "Rocky Top"? ???
Lord willing and the creek don't rise (old saying), I'll see y'all in Michigan!
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Jeff

So far we have members here from Washington/Montana/Virginia/Yooperland/Kansas/Wisconsin!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

trapper

leaving 7AM tomorrow.  plan on checking in at motel and being there at suppertime.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Howdy

Hoping y'all have a great time and enjoy the wonderful hospitality Tammy and Jeff offer.  Wish I could be there.

Shotgun

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Tam-i-am

Sad to say we have to work and will not be coming this year.  I have only missed one since being a member. :( :( I hope all of you have a great time.  Post lots of pics!!!!

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Dan_Shade

After about 400 miles of Michigan traffic (which seems to be either 90mph or 10 mph}. I'm now in Sanford, MI. 

Md will hopefully be represented in an hour or so. 
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

jb616

Spent too much time putting in a deer food plot today, so I will get up early and be there for breakfast! :)

Crusarius

Well that trip went nothing like I was hoping. I have all sorts of bad words to say about the ppl on the roads. Man ppl learn to drive, take a chill pill. and wait your DanG turn!!!!!

830p now just got to my room. left home at 9:30 am.

I really hate ppl.

Probably to late to head to jeff's what time do the festivities start in the morning?

doc henderson

breakfast at 8 am, we just got back to the camper.  might be some late folks for a while yet.  Danny just made it an hour ago.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sixacresand

Friday night's low country boil supper was great.  I hope there are some left overs for lunch😀
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

glassman_48

The pigroast was great as usual, the food was spectacular.  I bought a dozen or so raspberries and 1 blackberry from my garden, I have to hand water my garden every day, no water or power on my property yet.  By the time I drive over every day and take care of the garden, I figure those raspberries are REALLY expensive :laugh: I gave them to Gerald Bouchard and his wife Mike, I was explaining to Gerald how "precious" these berries were to me and when I looked over at his wife, they were all gone :D  Gerald never got a taste, and Mike said they were really good raspberries.  I really enjoy the whole "theme" of Jeff and Tammy's pigroast, another great day.  Thanks, Jeff and Tammy.

DR_Buck

Crusarius

Woh, I am like a ninja. Avoided every picture :)

Roxie

Say when

Resonator

I sure did! Some friends of mine in the music store business gave me an EXTREMELY good rate on a Bass and Amp for the weekend. Danny liked it!

Resonator

Just got home from an AWESOME pig roast weekend by Jeff's place!
Here's a couple pics:

Jeff's Wood-Mizer.

MR Truck hauling door prizes.

The good doctor (Henderson) making a house call to check-up on Jeff's playing.

Danny, Jeff, and the Bakilala.

The pig being slow roasted with care.

Thanks to Jeff and his wife and family for all their hard work putting on a great meal and weekend! And thanks to the sponsors who provided door prizes, and to all those new friends who made it out! And thanks to Danny (WDH) for playing Bass, and Jeff playing guitar, it was fun to do some Michigan Music Makin' with them, (hopefully next year we can add more pickers to the group!)

doc henderson

Well we made it home in one piece, safe and sound.  Sorry to leave early but we got 6 hours into our 14 hour trip sat, and home just after 4 today.  I can rest a day before a night [I have typed a profane word that is automatically changed by the forum censored words program I should know better] Monday night.  Pizza for dinner.  Had a great time and I know I missed some on my departure.  I know Georgia and I will be back net year.  Georgia felt welcome with all the ladies getting her on the female forestry forum, and making her feel welcome.  My kids Monique and William had a good time but not quite their thing since they leave for college in a week or two.  Monique is so excited that she represented the family well at the major competition.  She has asked me several times what we will do with our Leg-rite legs she won.  I am so glad that the grand prize went to a good home.  I would have never used it. Jeff and Tammy, thanks for all the hard work, and opening your beautiful home to us all. 
add.  it was supposed to be shift, I must of left out the f.  :D
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Ron Scott

Preparing the pig and gathering bear bait.

~Ron

Crusarius

well the US route wans't any better. sat on 23 for an hour after someone wrecked their truck and travel trailer in  the only spot there was no way around.

I left at 10:00 got home at 10:30. Oh well. I made it home. now back to work tomorrow :(

doc henderson

major competition.

my wife and kids amazed by the major competition!

large group of great forum members watching a major competition.

visit to the memorial in Coleman.  thanks Jim.

DR_Buck

Home at 10:15 AM Monday after a night in the out of business Gander Mountain parking lot campground.  :-)

Thank You Sponsors!