iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IMPORTANT FORUM ANNOUNCMENT

Started by Jeff, December 28, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Seems to work for me. Clear your cache. Could be the new dns is messing you up.

SwampDonkey

You da man Boss, you need some 'me' time now.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

We have search now. We will see how it works. I created an index for the SMF internal search to work.We were using sphinx search, a third party software, but Ive not been able to get that configured correctly yet.  We may have plnty of RAM now tohandle the out of the box search. We'll see.

Don P

It seems to be settled down for me. It was a little glitchy first thing this morning, I suspect it was which path the packets where taking through the net as it learned where the new server is  ??? My computer expertise is limited to, pull your punch if'n you don't want a new one.

Weekend_Sawyer

I'm here!

Ahhhh, I love that new server smell...
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 11, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

I don't have anything to do with the Wood Shed except the yard. Jeff makes me keep the grass cut and weed eating done. ...

Some goats will do anything for a meal!

Kbeitz

seems to be working great here...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Magicman

I have done about everything that I regularly do such as pictures, search, links, etc.  All OK.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

For those of you on tablets., let me know if this worked. With the updates I was able to acheie something that may make reading the forum easier on those.  If it works right, the sponsors will jump from the side, making the forum wider, and move to the bottom.

Is it working for you?

sawguy21

I was getting a little nervous, all this geek stuff is way over my head. I am glad it worked relatively pain free and with little disruption. Well done Jeff!!
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

21incher

Wow, it logged me in in a little over a second and seems snappy now. Thanks Jeff. 8)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Larry

Job well done! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Southside

I am on my phone and the sponsors are at the bottom.
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

coxy

Quote from: Magicman on January 12, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
coxy don't wear shoes??   :o

How you keep da snow from between your toes  ???
did you ever see anyone wear shoes with a bikini  8)

Jeff

Magicman

Better than not!   :o

On my phone, regular view and the sponsors are at the bottom.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I wear heels with a dress.

My phone, lap top and iPad are working great on the FF.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

ronwood

A goat with heels and a dress. A sight to behold!!
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

21incher

Quote from: Jeff on January 12, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
For those of you on tablets., let me know if this worked. With the updates I was able to acheie something that may make reading the forum easier on those.  If it works right, the sponsors will jump from the side, making the forum wider, and move to the bottom.

Is it working for you?
It it working great on my Samsung tab A tablet. It is so great to have the full width , makes everything less distracting and easy to read. Having bigger tabs for the sponsors makes them easier to find and click on. Plenty of room for more sponsors now. The smileys open in a new full tab now that makes it easier to pick one. I am using firefox Thanks Jeff  smiley_thumbsup
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

bushmechanic

Good to hear that all went well in the transfer Jeff, hats off to ya man! A scene in a Star Trek movie comes to my mind where Scotty picks up the mouse and says to it "hello computer"  :D

Ken

Jeff
Glad to hear that the upgrades went well.  Thanks so much for all the work you and others put into this forum.  One of the few places on the web that I visit regularly. 

Cheers
Ken
Lots of toys for working in the bush

Kbeitz

Just think... In a few years you can do it all over again....
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

coxy

Thank You Sponsors!