iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not my fault!

Started by Jeff, February 26, 2007, 12:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The Network the Forum server is on has been down all morning. I dont know why yet and I dont know if were back for keeps yet, but were back!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ronwood

Jeff,

If you need any assistance please give me a call.
Thought it was my problem with my firewall.

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

beenthere

Whew!  That was a rough mornin' witout da forum.......plowed snow while waiting.
Good to be back. ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Radar67

YES, I was startin to have withdrawals.  ;)

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

SwampDonkey

I got by unscathed, I was doing taxes at the time.  ::) I owe some, but it's not too painful. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Nothing I can do Ron, but thanks. :)  The outage included 360,000 domains. I only had about 30 calls this morning wanting to know why their email was broke. :)  Its just one of those things, like when the lights go out, your at someone elses mercy to get it fixed.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Woodcarver

Glad it's back.  My fingers were beginning to tremble.  Early stages of withdrawal, I think.  :)  

I see the other Stew typed faster than I did.  Same thought.
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

SwampDonkey

Don't everyone type in here and hit 'Post' at once, you'll blow the place to kingdom come.  :D :D :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tonich

Quote from: Jeff B on February 26, 2007, 12:43:53 PM
The Network the Forum server is on has been down all morning.

While here all the afternoon.  :o  ;D

Welcome everyone to the renewed forum!  ;D

Murf

Quote from: Jeff B on February 26, 2007, 12:50:09 PM
Its just one of those things, like when the lights go out, your at someone elses mercy to get it fixed.

Nope, got a generator fer just such occasions...........  ;D

Hmmm, maybe it's like my DVR, I should record a bunch of FF stuff to read if it goes down again.  ::)
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

wesdor

Well that explains why I couldn't get on at 6:30 this morning.  Thanks for informing us Jeff.

Glad to know things are working better.  We had quite a storm here in Illinois and were without power for nearly 12 hours.  From what I hear more than 100,000 people were without for a while.  Some are still without power today.  It is quite a mess.  I'm glad for the power company people who are working many long hours.  We are most thankful to have electricity again and a warm house. 

SwampDonkey

Another nice sunny day up here and 32 this afternoon. You guys just keep them storms south. ;D

DWM II

Just glad she came back up befor 4:30. I'd been bad off if I couldnt unwind with the forum. :)
Stewardship Counts!

thurlow

I understand that families with kids or that live in multi-story homes have a designated meeting place in case of a fire or other disaster so they can count heads and make sure everyone's alright.  Maybe we should do the same.   ;D
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Kevin

That's a good idea, let's meet at Nobles.  ;D

Furby

fat olde elf

Not a problem for me.....I do not get up early since I stopped working for others....
I get a lot of flack from my friends about sleeping in........I figure they are just jealous...  Interesting to see the cast of charaters who are on very late at night....
Keep up the good work Jeff................
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

DanG

Quote from: fat olde elf on February 26, 2007, 09:21:43 PM

I get a lot of flack from my friends about sleeping in

I don't get flack, I just get phone calls.  Caller: "What are you doing?"  Me: "Well, I was sleeping, but don't worry about it.  I had to get up and answer the DanG phone, anyway." >:(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pigman

I sure wish I could sleep in. :( I can't sleep in because my wife gets up at 5:30am and makes all kinds of noise putting wood in the stove and fixing breakfast. I have been known to take a little nap when she goes off to work though. ;) ;D

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Raphael

After 17yrs 18yrs (as of today) of working 3-11pm (or so) on weekends and 21+yrs of ~8am-6:30pm on weekdays during the landscaping season nobody is ever sure when is a good time to call here.  This time of the year I tend to drift into a nocturnal lifestyle.
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

SwampDonkey

I don't work for anyone else, but I don't sleep a lot. I seem to be ready to go after 5 or 6 hours of sleep. In the long daylight times of year I'm up early, a lot of times before 6. If I want to mow the lawn I get up real early before it gets hot. But, I get up whenever I feel like it otherwise. Sometimes I take an afternoon nap.

OneWithWood

I can't go to Noble's.  I am afraid of his dog  :o
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tom

Did Noble pick the "Right" dog?  :D

Bro. Noble

Well, Tom,  it appears to be doing it's job :D :D

Just kidding,  Robert,  I hope you do pay me a visit some day.  I enjoyed that breakfast with you and your lovely wife and the very special people who were with us. :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

OneWithWood

Bro. I do hope to get over your way.  I will wear my extra heavy leathers  ;)
You know I think about that breakfast from time to time.  Especially Mark M.   Some good memories.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tom

Keep him on your left, Br'er Noble.

MarkM left a lot of good memories. I wish I could have been at your breakfast too.

I don't think there will ever be another MarkM.

Bro. Noble

Well, Tom,  with OWW, Mark M, and Paul H and his son Tom all at the same table,  it was sure something I'll never forget 8) 8)  I hope to see them all again someday----including Mark :)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

So what was this thread about?  :D :D :D ;D

thurlow

Even though I "stir the pot", I don't even like grits.   ;D
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

sawguy21

Grits ??? ??? What dat? ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Tom

Well, it started out being an announcement that the forum was down.  But, currently it was a reminiscence by some older forum members about our beloved, deceased friend, MarkM.

Thank You Sponsors!