iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wedding

Started by rjwoelk, January 19, 2019, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjwoelk

Well this morning i gained a son in l

aw.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

samandothers

Having been one I agree son in laws are great! ;D

Congratulations!

WV Sawmiller

Congratulations. Be sure to go ahead and work the heck out of him now while he still wants to stay/get on your good side. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

lxskllr

Quote from: samandothers on January 19, 2019, 08:30:38 PM

Congratulations!
Meh... I haven't been impressed with the prospective candidates so far...
Congratulations rjwoelk!

rjwoelk

Well we joke how when it comes to building a house we have all trades. My son is a welder and pretty good drafts man, i can do most of the framing plumbing electrical lay out. Son in law is carpenter /concrete man. :D
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Old Greenhorn

Son-in-laws aren't bad to have. I have had one for a bit over 10 years now and am pretty sure I am going to keep him. Congraulations to you and your family. A joyous day indeed.  8)
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

GAB

Quote from: rjwoelk on January 19, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
Well we joke how when it comes to building a house we have all trades. My son is a welder and pretty good drafts man, i can do most of the framing plumbing electrical lay out. Son in law is carpenter /concrete man. :D
I hope you have more daughters, as at a minimum, you still need an electrician and a plumber.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

rjwoelk

Yes Gab I got 2 more not spoken for.
May son is still single also. Oh well they are all over the 24 age and working. Its their life. ;D

hacknchop

Congrats, Do you know the difference between in-laws and outlaws ? Outlaws are wanted.
My wife's father and her brother both gone now we're probably the best friends I'll ever have they both were very good to me .
Often wrong never indoubt

SawyerTed

Quote from: lxskllr on January 19, 2019, 09:15:17 PM
Quote from: samandothers on January 19, 2019, 08:30:38 PM

Congratulations!
Meh... I haven't been impressed with the prospective candidates so far...
Congratulations rjwoelk!
God's blessing on the newlyweds!  I hope they are and continue to be best friends as well as spouses.
I have two daughters, one has been with the same guy for ten years.  If they ever figure out how to get engaged and married, he will be a good addition to the family.
The other can't quite find the right man.  I'm trying to patient with the current guy.  Even my daughter says he's not the one.....
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Roxie

Congratulations all around!
Say when

rjwoelk

Thankyou for all the kind  words.

Thank You Sponsors!