iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

40' x 120' Pole Barn build Concrete slab estimated cost

Started by 2StateTrigger, January 24, 2016, 05:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2StateTrigger

Good afternoon All,

Wondering if any of you could offer some help here.  I'm looking to estimate what it's going to cost me to have a concrete foundation slab poured for the 1st building I'm planning to build on some property I'm currently looking at.  It's 38.5 acres in the 4 corners area of Colorado.

I'm wanting to build a 40' x 120' pole barn and need know what my approximate cost is going to be.  So the more responses I get the better since I'll be tallying an average cost.

So if you reply please be sure to include the size of your foundation (ie 40' x 80') and the cost of that foundation. 

I'd like to thank ALL those who reply in advance.  THANK YOU.....

Best Regards,

Jeff
Molon Labe

Coffee_Creek

lots of unanswered questions, is the grading, compacting, gravel done? Thickness of concrete, how much are you doing yourself? How far are you from the concrete plant? Access road?

scsmith42

4800 square feet of slab; if you hire all of the work done you're probably looking at 16K - 25K depending upon the thickness of the slab.

If it's 6" thick you'll need 88 cubic yards of concrete.  Last time that I bought concrete a 4K psi mix with 4.5" slump was around $110.00 per yard delivered, so that's almost 10K in concrete mix alone.

You might also need a concrete pump truck, which would add another 2,500 - 3K or so to the job cost.

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Thank You Sponsors!