iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Alright Husky Lovers, Eat My Sawdust!

Started by Crazy_Canadian, May 09, 2001, 03:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Canadian

Hi Russ, yes the Husky 372XPG is really my favourite right now after being Walkerized. Walkers is doing a 357XPG for me now as we speak.
 John

Kevin

Nice saw John but too tiny for the mill.

Timber_Tramp

Hi There, found this site again, lots of reading and posts to make. All bush workers should have a copy of  " Sometimes a Great Notion", starring Paul Newman, Lee Remick and Henry Fonda. Great Logging scenes of the Pacific North West and some serious accidents as this family of Gippo Loggers fights off unionization.
  Cheers,
  Frank's Planks

Tom

Good day, John

Winter bringing you inside?
Welcome back to our Forum.  We've had a lot of friendly conversation since you've been gone.  You'll have to catch up on some of it.  Had some chainsaw questions you could have answered too.  Stick around and give us hand.

Jeff

John I had not thought of that movie in years. I hope the video place has it. I would have never remembered the name but I certainly remember the desk!
Thanks, and welcome back.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

funny you bring that up as the author of the book just recently died.  and yes merry pranksters i do like kerouak!
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Timber_Tramp

Hi there, glad to be back. I have lots of reading and posting to catch up on. I lost the thread when I went to Windows XP.
 I got that movie from an Ebay seller, after a fellow woodtick told me about it. There should be some on Ebay now. Another good one is "Out on a Limb". Please let us know if there are any other classic logging movies out there including documentaries.
  Gippo John
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1426327&a=13287712&p=56881899

Thank You Sponsors!