iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ladies and Gents-- Tie on Yer Bibs--Part 2--Part 3

Started by Fla._Deadheader, February 08, 2005, 08:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

I been busy.  ::) ;D ;D
  NOTICE, NO SPLIT in the table slab ???  ;D ;D ;D  Who said it can't be done ??? ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

crtreedude

There are three woods that I know of that very stable, teak, mahogany and Spanish Cedar  - I am sure there are others but these are known for being very stable.

I have actually seen furniture. cabinets and doors made out of Spanish Cedar GREEN - and still be fine. Amazing.

Fred
So, how did I end up here anyway?

sandman2234

Quote from: Norm on February 11, 2005, 07:11:53 AM
Great pics Harold. Never seen teak before, pretty stuff. :)

Teak???
    Was that the stuff they ripped off the deck of the aircraft carrier "USS Lexington, CVT 16" and dumped it in dumpsters when I was onboard?  Your right, six inch thick pieces are sure pretty. Wouldn't let us have even a slice. Got to love our guverment
       David from jax

SwampDonkey

Well I missed this thread earlier somehow. Great pictures Harold. Enjoyed it emensely.  8) :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sawguy21

So did I. SD, can you imagine what they could get for that furniture or the door here ??? That is beautiful.
Except for the ramp for loading with the bulddozer, the truck pic could have been taken here. The mills would never accept the mud on the logs though. I have seen trucks pushed out of mud holes and it is hard on equipment.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!