iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Harold's logging supplies ?

Started by 47sawdust, June 24, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

Anybody deal with them for used equipment? Are they straight shooters?
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

dsgsr

Yes, as honest as a Dealer could expect to be. Have done business with them for 20-yrs. and know many loggers that do business there. Small family owned business.

David 
Northlander band mill
Kubota M59 TLB
Takeuchi TB175 Excavator
'08 Ford 550 dump
'87 International Dump
2015 Miller 325 Trailblazer Welder/Gen

GRANITEstateMP

Bought Timberjack parts from them over the phone.  Easy to deal with and very knowledgeable!  Answered all my foolish questions too!
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

logman81

Great group of guys, very knowledgeable. I get all my tree farmer parts from the most everything is in stock.
Precision Firewood & Logging

BurkettvilleBob

Are you thinking about one of those Timberjacks?

47sawdust

Yes,I'm curious about the 200C they have for sale,might be a good old man's firewood rig.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

repmma

I'll vouch for them as well, good people. 
Thomas 8020, Timberjack 225C, Ford 5030 with Norse 450 winch, stihl saws and 142 acres to manage.

BargeMonkey

I havent bought "iron" from them but all my deere skidder parts and winch bands have come from them lately, always good on the phone. 

Plankton

Great people to deal with I've gotten all my parts for the clark 664 from them very knowledgeable they know what parts i need before I do and really fast shipping at least in the northeast.

KyLogger

Just had my first dealings with them. Seem like good folks and Randy went above and beyond to help me diagnose my problem. Ordered a $460 relief valve (so I hope was right!) Parts should be here tomorrow or Monday. 
I only work old iron because I secretly have a love affair with my service truck!

Maine logger88

Quote from: 47sawdust on June 25, 2018, 08:06:58 PM
Yes,I'm curious about the 200C they have for sale,might be a good old man's firewood rig.
That skidder is the straightest old skidder I have ever seen! Only down side is the gas engine but for a part time machine it would be fine! I have spent a lot of money a Harrolds over the years top notch place!
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

DavidtheMainer

Just was there the other day.  They have a website now at https://www.logging-supplies.com

sandersen

Two thumbs up from me as well on Harolds. 
"Make every step count."

Thank You Sponsors!